Update To Our Customers
We really appreciate the patience of all our customers. We’ve made a list of key points to keep this update brief and concise:
- WE ARE OPEN. You can walk in at any point to make payments on redeems or interest. If you did not call 48-hours in advance then your jewelry will not be here and you will be handed a Paid-In-Full slip.
- Jewelry Loans and Jewelry Layaways are safe and secure. We had the foresight to take all jewelry offsite before the incident.
- ALL jewelry items are being stored offsite and as such need 48-hour notice to be redeemed. Service has been slowed due to Covid.
- We’ve gotten through most of our customers who’s items were looted. If you’re still unsure if you’re item was looted please give us a call.
- We are still accepting phone payments for Interest and Layaways.
- We apologize to any customers who receive notices even though you’ve been notified that your item has been looted. We don’t have any way at the moment to stop the system from sending you a notice.
Please check back. We will use this page to provide updates on our current status and hopefully we can start helping our customers soon.